Bookshelf Favourites of 2014 (so far)

Hello My Loyal Readers (provided I have any):

Well, we're a quarter of the way into 2014, so I figured it was about time that I put together a list of my favourite titles so far this year. Let me know what you think (click on titles for my reviews)! 



Top Picks of 2014:
The Art of Secrets by James Klise 
(Don't You) Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn (Release: June 10, 2014) 
Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith 
Guardian by Alex London (Release: May 29, 2014) 
House of Purple Cedar by Tim Tingle 
In the Shadows by Kiersten White & Jim Di Bartolo (Release: April 29,
The Meaning of Maggie by Megan Jean Sovern (Release: May, 2014) 
The Night Gardener by Jonathan Auxier (Release: May 20, 2014) 
Noggin by John Corey Whaley (Release: April 8, 2014) 
Peanut Butter and Jellyfish by Jarrett J. Krosoczka (Release: April 8, 2014) 
Random by Tom Leveen (Release: August 12, 2014) 
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy 
The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton 
We Were Liars by e. lockhart (Release: May 13, 2014) 

What are your favourite books of the year, so far? What are you looking forward to? Do you have any books you want to see reviewed here?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crossover - Kwame Alexander

A Year in the Life of a Total and Complete Genius - Stacey Matson

The Living - Matt De La Peña