I recently had the privilege of meeting Mac and Jory at the American Library Association in Chicago this year (2015), and was inducted into the International Order of Disorder (so cool!!). I can only assume they were their own inspiration(s) for the two pranksters in The Terrible Two . It would make a lot of sense! In any case, before I get too far off track about Mac and Jory's shenanigans, here's my review of The Terrible Two! (Oooh, that rhymed!) Miles Murphy is not happy to be moving to Yawnee Valley, a sleepy town that’s famous for one thing and one thing only: cows. In his old school, everyone knew him as the town’s best prankster, but Miles quickly discovers that Yawnee Valley already has a prankster, and a great one. If Miles is going to take the title from this mystery kid, he is going to have to raise his game. It’s prankster against prankster in an epic war of trickery, until the two finally decide to join forces and pull off the biggest prank ever seen: ...
Comments
Post a Comment